‘Days Of Our Lives’: Happy Birthday To DOOL’s John Aniston – 10 Things To Know About John Aniston
“The Days of Our Lives” actor John Aniston who plays Victor Kiriakis on the popular Daytime Soap is celebrating his birthday today. (July 24, 2015) John is 82-years-old today and in celebration of his birthday we decided to list 10 things you need to know about John Aniston.
Enjoy the list!
- Born July 24 1933 he is 82 yrs old
- Aniston has two children one with his first wife Nancy Dow-actress Jennifer Aniston and son-Alexander, with his second wife Sherry Rooney Aniston.
- Aniston was born in Chania Greece
- Aniston is Greek/American
- Ansiton is a stauesque 6’3
- Aniston originated the role of Victor Kiriakis in 1985
- Aniston met his second and present wife Sherry Rooney when she played an attorney named Dory Patten on Love of Life Aniston played Eddie Aleata. They have been married for 31 years.
- Aniston’s Bestfriend and Godfather to daughter Jennifer was the late Telly Savalas of the 1970’s Kojak fame.
- Aniston started his soap career in 1969
- His first Soap was Days of our Lives Eric Richards 1969-70. 1975 he joined te cast of Love of Life left in 1978 he then began the role of the popular Martin Turner on Search for Tomorrow in 1979-1984. Aniston then returened to the soap DOOL a second time in 1985 in the popular role of Victor Kiriakis-present
Happy Birthday John!
Share your thoughts in the Comments section below, on our Facebook Page, or join our Facebook Group for Discussion.
Happy Birthday to both of us as mine is today also!!! You’re a superb actor!
Have watched DOOL since 1974 so I was already there when you came. I enjoy your great oneliners. Keep up the good work.
i love you playing victor on days you really know how put it to them