(Updated: May 2018)
Welcome to SoapOperaSpy.com (CSOS) owned and operated by MLRP Media Group Inc. By reading our website you understand and accept that Soap Opera Spy is a Daytime Soap News & Spoiler site. The site publishes rumors, conjectures, spoilers, news, and factual information. The content may contain inaccuracies and errors. Information on this site may or may not be true. Soap Opera Spy does not verify the reliability of the content published. The views and opinions expressed by SOS writers do not necessarily reflect those of the MLRP Media Group Inc (MLRP), including those expressed on Social Media, written articles, videos, and any other mediums featured on SOS. In addition, advice and recommendations offered on SOS are purely for the purpose of entertainment and should be regarded accordingly.
Terms and Conditions
- By visiting SoapOperaSpy.com, you accept, without limitation or qualification, all of the terms and conditions as stated in this agreement. This website is accessible worldwide to anyone with Internet access. Use of SoapOperaSpy.com is subject to the terms and conditions of this agreement and all applicable laws and regulations, including laws and regulations governing copyright and trademark. MLRP reserves the right to change these terms and conditions at any time. The changes will appear on this screen, please review this agreement from time to time so you will be apprised of any changes. Continued use of SoapOperaSpy.com means you agree to the amendments.
- You may be able to link to third parties websites (“Linked Sites”) from SoapOperaSpy.com. Linked Sites are not reviewed, controlled, or examined by MLRP in any way and MLRP is not responsible for the content, availability, advertising, products, or other materials of any such Linked Sites, or any additional links contained therein, including any potential files, malware, cookies, beacons, or other data that is exchanged by the user and Linked Sites, intentionally or otherwise.
- Your correspondence or business dealings with, or participation in promotions of, advertisers or any third party found on or through SoapOperaSpy.com, including payment and delivery of related goods or services, and any other terms, conditions, warranties, or representations associated with such dealings, are solely between you and such advertiser or a third party (as applicable). You agree that MLRP shall not be responsible or liable for any loss or damage of any sort incurred as the result of any such dealings or as the result of the presence of such advertisers or others on the website.
- Your use of this website is at your own risk. Neither MLRP nor any of its subsidiaries, divisions, affiliates, agents, representatives, or licensors shall be liable to you or to anyone else for any loss or injury or any indirect, incidental, consequential, special, punitive, or similar damages, including but not limited to potential malware, cookies, beacons, or data exchanged through site use, arising out of your access or use of, or your inability to access or use, the website and the information available on SoapOperaSpy.com or arising out of any action taken in response to or as a result of any information on SoapOperaSpy.com whether based on contract, tort or other theory of the law and whether MLRP or any of its lawful agents or employees have been advised of the possibility of such claim. You hereby waive any and all claims against MLRP and its subsidiaries, divisions, affiliates, agents, representatives, and licensors arising out of your use of the website and the information available thereon.
- Without limiting the foregoing, you agree that the maximum aggregate liability of MLRP and its subsidiaries, divisions, affiliates, agents, representatives, and licensors for any claim, action, or demand arising out of or in connection with this user agreement or SoapOperaSpy.com will be limited to Cdn$10.00 in the aggregate.
- You agree that you will at all times indemnify MLRP from and against any and all reasonable costs, expenses, losses, liabilities, and damages (including, without limitation, court costs and lawyers’ fees) arising out of this agreement.
- This agreement constitutes the entire agreement between the parties hereto with respect to the subject matter hereof and cancels and supersedes any prior understandings and agreements between the parties hereto with respect thereto. There are no representations, warranties, covenants, terms, conditions, undertakings, or collateral agreements, express, implied or statutory, between the parties other than as expressly set forth in this agreement.
- You agree that your use of the SoapOperaSpy.com is governed by the laws of Quebec, Canada without giving effect to any principles of conflict of law. You agree that any claim brought against MLRP will be brought exclusively in a court of competent jurisdiction in Quebec and both parties agree to attorn to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the Province of Quebec. If you choose to access the website from any location other than Canada, you do so on your own initiative and are solely responsible for complying with any applicable local laws in your jurisdiction. If any part of this agreement is invalid or unenforceable for any reason whatsoever under applicable law, the invalid or unenforceable provision shall be deemed severable from this agreement and shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any remaining provisions.
- Any data you provide us will be stored securely on our own systems and only for the intended purposes of use.
- We only retain the personal information you have provided for as long as reasonably necessary to conduct the contest or promotion for which you have registered to participate, to provide the services you have requested, respond to your inquiry, or resolve disputes, enforce our user agreement, and as may be required due to technical and legal requirements and constraints related to the security, integrity, and operation of our Web site.
- Visits to our website are tracked by standard logging programs including those used to target advertising, but the information we obtain does not identify visitors and/or maybe in non-personally identifiable, aggregated form.
- Please note that this website contains links to other sites. MLRP is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of those websites.
- We use third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit our Web site. The third-party advertising technology that we use on this Web site uses information derived from your visits to this site to target advertising within this site. In addition, our advertisers may use other third-party advertising technology to target advertising on this site and other sites. In the course of advertisements being served to you, a unique third-party cookie or cookies may be placed on your browser. In addition, we use Web beacons, provided by third-party advertising companies, to help manage and optimize our online advertising. Web beacons enable us to recognize a browser’s cookie when a browser visits this site, to learn which banner ads bring users to our website, and to deliver more relevant advertising. To “opt-out,” please clickhere.
- 9. This website may utilize certain services provided by Google/DoubleClick, Inc. (“DoubleClick”). In addition to exchange of cookie-based information about browsing habits, interests, and other non-personally identifiable information that helps target relevant advertisements to users of SoapOperaSpy.com, we allow Google to show personalized ads to users who are signed in to their Google accounts based on their interests, demographics, and Google user account information if the user’s Google account is configured to make such information available. To opt-out of this feature on our site and others you visit or to verify your settings, please visit https://myactivity.google.com/myactivity. For further information concerning DoubleClick’s privacy practices, including the ability to opt-out from any data collection, reporting, and/or targeting activities associated with its services, please click here.
- Please note that ‘welcome’, confirmation of registration and/or service e-mail communications if any is to notify users of services they have requested or registered for, or to notify users of website issues. They are not promotional in nature and, therefore, an opt-out from these messages is not provided.
Strictly Necessary Cookies – These cookies are necessary for the website to function and cannot be switched off in our systems. They are usually only set in response to actions made by you that amount to a request for services, such as setting your privacy preferences, logging in, or filling in forms.
Analytical/Performance Cookies – These allow us to record and analyze the number of visitors viewing the site, the articles they’re reading most, and other details that give us insights into how our site is being used. We use Google Analytics to track our visitors, understand which pages are being read, where readers are linking from, where they are, how long they are spending on certain pages and other information that helps us understand how our readers use our site. If you do not allow these cookies we will not know when you have visited our site, and will not be able to monitor its performance.
Functionality Cookies– These are used to recognize you when you return to our site.
Targeting Cookies– These cookies may be set through our site by our advertising partners to record your visit to our website, the pages you have visited, and the links you have followed. They may be used by those companies to build a profile of your interests and to show you relevant advertisements on our site as well as other sites you may visit. They do not store direct personal information but are based on uniquely identifying your browser and internet device. If you do not allow these cookies, you will experience less targeted advertising.
Blocking Cookies– You may block cookies by activating the setting on your browser or mobile device that allows you to refuse the setting of all or some cookies. However, if you use your browser or mobile device settings to block all cookies (including essential cookies) you may not be able to access all or parts of our site.
You are able to change those settings or “opt-out” from targeting by following the links in your appropriate region:
If you have any questions about our Privacy and Cookie policies or our use of your data, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Copyright ©2008-2017 MLRP Media Group Inc. All Rights Reserved. This website is protected by the copyright laws of Canada and other countries.
- The materials used and displayed on SoapOperaSpy.com, including but not restricted to website design and underlying source code, text, logos, trademarks and service marks, software, graphics, illustrations, and artwork, are the property of MLRP Media Group Inc. or its affiliates or licensors, and are protected by copyright, trademark and other laws.
- SoapOperaSpy.com is a trademark of MLRP Media Group Inc. Any use of any of the marks appearing throughout SoapOperaSpy.com without the express written consent of MLRP Media Group Inc. or the owner of the mark, as applicable, is strictly prohibited.
- Except as expressly set forth in this agreement, in any further agreement entered into between you and MLRP or where your use constitutes “fair dealing” under the Canadian Copyright Act, R.S. 1985, c. C-42, you may not modify, copy, publish, display, transmit, adapt or in any way exploit any content for any purpose.
- If you have a question about this copyright notice or are seeking permission to use any of the materials on this website, please contact us directly at email@example.com