Emmerdale Spoilers: Jacob Hears Shocking News When He Returns

Emmerdale Spoilers: Jacob Gallagher (Joe-Warren Plant) - Maya Stepney (Louisa Clein) On “Emmerdale,” Jacob Gallagher (Joe-Warren Plant) made an emotional return after being off-screen the past few days when he flew to Portugal to be with Alicia.

A lot of shocking things happened while he was away, including the confrontation between Maya Stepney (Louisa Clein), Leyla Harding (Roxy Shahidi), Tracy Metcalfe (Amy Metcalfe), and Priya Kotecha (Fiona Wade) in the woods. Viewers may recall that Tracy, Leyla, and Priya worked together to confront Maya about what she’d done to Jacob.

It wasn’t entirely shown what went down during the confrontation but the three ladies were seen burning someone else’s clothes. Leyla was also seen telling her accomplices to stick to the same story, which could indicate that they may have done something horrible to Maya.

Emmerdale Spoilers – Is Maya Stepney Dead Or Alive?

Since their showdown, fans have been kept wondering as to whether Maya is alive or dead. In a recent poll conducted by Digital Spy, 91% think Maya is not dead. The remaining 9% believe she has been killed off.

Meanwhile, as Jacob returns to “Emmerdale” unexpectedly, Leyla will be caught off guard. It is her first time seeing him after learning about his abusive relationship with Maya.

With Jacob’s return, viewers of “Emmerdale” will finally discover the fate of Maya on the must-see flashback episode on May 7.

Emmerdale Spoilers – Who Stabbed Ellis Chapman?

Tonight’s episode will also set the stage for other flashback episodes. These will involve other villagers including Ellis Chapman (Asan N’Jie), Billy Fletcher (Jay Kontzle), Moira Dingle (Natalie J Robb), and Victoria Barton (Isabel Hodgins).

Fans have had a hard time figuring out who stabbed Ellis after the nightclub was evacuated. In the upcoming episodes, Ellis will be seen talking to Billy (Jay Kontzle) and Aaron Dingle (Danny Miller) on the road about that fateful night. Some viewers think that Billy may have had something to do with the stabbing because of his unusual behavior.

In an interview, Kontzle didn’t give out too much about what could possibly happen. But he did say that “Since the night at the club and Ellis was stabbed, Billy has been acting a bit shifty and I can’t wait for the audience to see why as it is a really strong storyline.”

As always, more detailed Spoilers and Breaking news will appear here on Soap Opera Spy!



You might also like More from author

Comments are closed.