“General Hospital” star Billy Miller who plays Jake Doe/Jason Morgan on the popular Daytime Soap is celebrating a birthday today. (September 17, 2015) In celebration of his birthday we decided to compose 10 things you need to know about Billy.
Enjoy the list and make sure to head over to twitter, #BillyMiller and wish him a very Happy Birthday!
- Billy was born September 17, 1979 in Tulsa Oklahoma. He is a Virgo.
- Billy moved out to Los Angeles where he began working in the mail room of a production management firm.
- Billy has his own company called 4M, which builds and operates bars in South Bay, California.
- Billy loves to read. His favorite reads include Arguably by Christopher Hitchens, A Renegades History Of The United States by Thaddeus Russell and Lush Life by Richard Price.
- Billy is an avid music fan and collector. His favorite acts include Stevie Ray Vaughan, Waylon Jennings, The Black Keys and Fleet Foxes.
- Billy trains as a boxer during his downtime.
- Billy supports 46 charities that donate to Sunflower Children, a humanitarian aid organization providing survival and developmental care to orphaned, disabled, abandoned, refugee and impoverished children.
- Billy was originally a business major in college.
- Billy first started acting when he signed with Wilhelmina modeling agency – he appeared in six commercials.
- Billy has two sisters Michelle and Megan.
Happy Birthday Billy!