Royal Family News: Did Prince William Use Jason Knauf To Play ‘Dirty Games’ With The Press?
British Royal Family News says that if you didn’t know Jason Knauf’s name before, there’s a very good chance that you know it now. British Royal News says there’s a lot of speculation that former communications director for both the Waleses and the Sussexes, Jason Knauf, might have been used to play the “dirty games” that Prince Harry has talked about when it came to the royal family’s invisible contract with the British press. Here’s what you need to know.
Royal Family News – Did Prince William Use Jason Knauf To Play ‘Dirty Games’ With The Press?
During the Netflix docuseries Harry and Meghan, British lawyer Jenny Afia opened up about how the Daily Mail appealed the judge’s summary judgment in the case involving their publication of the Duchess of Sussex’s letter to her father.
During that time, Jason Knauf was solely working for Prince William and Kate Middleton. Yet, Knauf was supposedly asked to work against Meghan’s case and provide evidence to the Daily Mail. And apparently, he did all of this with Prince William’s approval. Meghan sued Associated Newspapers after it printed extracts of a handwritten letter she sent to her estranged father.
“When we were just about to go to the court of appeal, a senior member of the Duke of Cambridge’s team came forward to give this witness statement, which wasn’t required,” Afia said in the docuseries. “And sadly, there’s no way he could have done that without the authority of his bosses.”
Royal Family News: What’s Next For Harry And Meghan?
Prince Harry then added, “What’s even more obvious is the fact that they’re trying to cover that up … Again, ‘Jason, the former aide of Harry and Meghan,’” he said, referring to the fact that there had been no mention of the aide’s connection to William. “That’s why I’m now living in a new country … This is the contract, the symbiotic relationships between the two institutions working the best way they can.”
Back in February 2021, it was reported that the Duchess of Sussex won her High Court privacy claim against the Mail on Sunday over the publication of a “personal and private” handwritten letter written to her father. Although it’s been noted that the copyright aspect will still be decided at a trial, with a further hearing in March.
We will update you with all of the latest information as it comes in. In the meantime, let us know what you think with your thoughts in our comments section again. Be sure to catch up with everything on the British Royal Family right now. Come back here often for the British Royal Family news and updates.