“The Young and the Restless” alum Carlos Bernard who played Rafael Delgado the step-brother of Ashley Abbott on the popular Daytime Soap is celebrating a birthday today. (October 12, 2015) In celebration of his birthday we decided to compose 10 things you need to know about Carlos.
Enjoy the list and make sure to head over to twitter, RIGHT HERE and wish Carlos a very Happy Birthday!
- Carlos was born October 12, 1962 in Evanston, Illinois.
- Carlos is the youngest of three brothers.
- Carlos graduated from New Trier high school.
- Carlos went to Illinois State University and received his fine arts degree.
- Carlos started out on stage, before he went on television.
- Carlos speaks fluent Spanish, Russian and German.
- Carlos is a hot sauce enthusiast, and recently released his own line called Carlos Almeidas.
- In 1999, Carlos played role of Rafael Delgado on The Young and Restless.
- Carlos married actress Sharrise Baker in 1999.
- Carlos and Sharrise have one daughter together named Natalie.
Happy Birthday Carlos!