“The Young and the Restless” alum Meg Bennett who played Julia Newman on the popular Daytime Soap on and off for six-years is celebrating a birthday today. (October 4, 2015) In celebration of her birthday we decided to compose 10 things you need to know about Meg.
We hope you enjoy the list and make sure to head over to twitter use #MegBennett and wish Meg a very Happy Birthday!
- Meg was born Helen Bennett October 4,1948 in Los Angeles, California.
- Meg’s the eldest daughter, of a printing company executive and a psychologist.
- As a child, Meg grew up in Pasadena, California.
- Meg attended Northwestern University, her major was on drama.
- During college breaks, Meg would work as a model.
- In 1980, Meg was cast as Julia Newman on Young And The Restless.
- In 1995, Meg was writing some scripts, along with acting for Young and restless and General Hospital
- Meg still occasionally acts, such as in such as in the Villainous role of Allegra, on General Hospital.
- Meg and her husband Robert Guza, met when they were both writing for a soap opera.
- Meg bought a $2.4 million dollar home formerly owned by Boris Karloff and Gregory Peck.
Happy Birthday Meg!