“The Young and the Restless” actor Bryton James who plays Devon Winters on the popular CBS daytime soap is celebrating a birthday today. (August 17) Bryton is 29-years-old today and in celebration of his birthday we decided to list 10 things you need to know about Bryton!
Enjoy the list and make sure to head over to Bryton’s twitter, RIGHT HERE and wish him Happy Birthday!
- Bryton was born on August 17,1986 in Lakewood, California.
- Bryton started in show business when he was two years old.
- Bryton appeared in commercials and magazine ads, including one with singer Michael Jackson.
- At the age of four, Bryton began portraying Richie Crawford on the sitcom family matters,where he appeared from 1990 to 1997 in over 200 episodes.
- Bryton’s father Eric was a musician, songwriter, and music producer.
- Bryton was a guest star on the drama The Vampire Diaries during its second season as warlock Luka Martin.
- Bryton was also a recording artist and performed on Disney channel and other U.S. and international networks.
- Bryton is a spokesperson for many charitable organizations and founded RADD (Recording Artists, Actors and Athletes Against Drunk Driving) in 1996.
- Bryton lives in Southern California and enjoys racing go-karts, snowboarding, and video games.
- Bryton married Ashley Leisinger in March 2011. In 2014, James confirmed that he and Leisinger have since divorced but said they are still close friends.
Happy Birthday Bryton!