In a shocking turn of events the character was killed off last week. As the weeks up to her death progressed we watched Aly’s personality break down and Aly lose touch with reality. In the end while Aly was trying to kill Steffy the daughter of the person who Aly’s mother Steffy hit Aly with a tire-iron and killed her.
Fans were shocked at the death of the troubled teen and Ashlyn took to her twitter account to thank her fans for all their support. She tweet, “#BoldandBeautiful fans. Thank you for all the love and support. Aly Forester was a role I feel so blessed to have been able to play. #TeamAly,”
- Ashlyn’s a native of Mill Creek, Washington.
- Ashlyn began her aspirations towards Hollywood at a very early age.
- At age 16, Ashlyn moved to Los Angeles, California to pursue her dream as an actress.
- Ashlyn booked jobs in short independent films, national commercials, and modeled for such companies as Target, Starbucks, Coca Cola, and Forever 21.
- Ashlyn print work has been seen in vogue,Elle, Harpers Bazaar, cosmopolitan and in style magazines.
- Ashlyn was a USTA ranked tennis player and was once #1 in the Pacific Northwest.
- Ashlyn’s favorite movie to watch is “Amadeus”.
- In Ashlyn’s spare time, she plays tennis.
- Ashlyn loves writing screen plays and poetry.
- Ashlyn watches BBC television shows, such as, Sherlock, doctor who, downtown abbey and Merlin.
This article is the exclusive intellectual property of Soapoperaspy.com and any use by other media outlets must be explicitly credited and linked.