“General Hospital” alum Brandon Barash who played Johnny Zacchara on the popular Daytime Soap is celebrating a birthday today. (October 4, 2015) In celebration of his birthday we decided to compose 10 things you need to know about Brandon.
Enjoy the list and make sure to head over to twitter, RIGHT HERE and wish Brandon a very Happy Birthday!
- Brandon was born Brandon Joseph Barash on October 3, 1979 in St. Louis, Missouri.
- Brandon has a brother, Jordan and a sister Alison.
- Brandon graduated from Memorial High school in Houston, Texas.
- Brandon was previously engaged to Canadian actress, Natalie Hall (ex Colby Chandler) on All My Children.
- Brandon attended the University of Southern California, he received a BFA degree in acting.
- Brandon played Jamie, Paris Gellar’s first boyfriend, on Gilmore Girls.
- Brandon also plays in the rock group “Port Chuck” along with former GH co-stars Steve Burton, Scott Reeves and Brandon Anderson.
- Brandon under went knee surgery in order to play basketball in college.
- Brandon’s also married to, Kirstin Storms who plays role Maxie Jones on General Hospital.
- On January 7, 2014 Brandon and Kirstin welcomed a baby girl, Harper Rose.
Happy Birthday Brandon!