“General Hospital” actress Lexi Ainsworth who plays Kristina Davis on the popular Daytime Soap is celebrating a birthday today. (October 27, 2015) In celebration of her birthday we decided to compose 10 things you need to know about Lexi.
Enjoy the list and make sure to head over to twitter, RIGHT HERE and wish Lexi a very Happy Birthday!
- Lexi was born October 28, 1992 in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma and she is a Scorpio. Lexi’s father was a dentist and her mother a teacher.
- At the age 6, Lexi began dancing on stage at the local ballet company, Ballet Oklahoma.
- Lexi has appeared in several theater productions, such as The Wizard Of Oz and To Kill A Mockingbird.
- Lexi attended a film camp in New York City, where she became interested in film and acting.
- Lexi then headed to Los Angeles to enroll into an acting school.
- A talent agency noticed Lexi and they sent her out to audition for her first national commercial, for Barbie dolls.
- Lexi started shooting in various commercials, and than acquired a role in the short film Caroline Crossing.
- Lexi received a Daytime Emmy nominated for Outstanding you actress in 2011.
- In 2012, Lexi appeared in a film This Is So Christmas.
- Lexi also in a 2015 movie called A Girl Like Her.
Happy Birthday Lexi!