“General Hospital” star Chad Duell who plays Michael Corinthos on the popular Daytime Soap is celebrating a birthday today. (September 14 2015) In celebration of his birthday we decided to compose 10 things you need to know about Chad.
Enjoy the list and make sure to head over to twitter, and wish Chad (RIGHT HERE) a very Happy Birthday!
- Chad was married to Taylor Novack in 2012 and the marriage was annulled the same year.
- Chad is currently dating his former “GH” co-star Kristen Alderson.
- Chad attended Desert Mountain High School where he played football and participated in theatre.
- Chad won a Daytime Emmy Award for “Outstanding Supporting Actor in a Drama Series” in 2015 for his portrayal of Michael Corinthos.
- After graduating high school in Arizona Chad moved to Los Angeles to pursue acting.
- Chad has appeared on The Suite Life on Deck and Wizards of Waverly Place.
- Chad says Tom Cruise his acting inspiration.
- Chad’s favorite football team is the Arizona Cardinals.
- Chad’s favorite spots are swimming, boxing, play football and track & field.
- Chad was born in Chicago, IL and is a virgo.
Happy Birthday Chad!