General Hospital fans are going to be excited about this news. GLSEN is auctioning off gifts for the Entertainment and Soap fan in your life. Imagine if you got this in your Christmas stocking. I know I would be excited!
GLSEN creates safe and inclusive schools for all. We envision a world in which every child learns to respect and accept all people, regardless of sexual orientation, gender identity, and/or expression. Each year, GLSEN programs and resources reach millions of students and educators in K-12 schools across the United States, and our network of 40 community-led chapters in 27 states brings GLSEN’s expertise to local communities.
The auction proceeds support GLSEN’s work. Items include:
- Tour DC Entertainment’s Top Secret HQ
- 2 Tickets to the InStyle Golden Globes After Party on January 7
- Lunch with Stacey Snider, Chairman & CEO and Jim Fielding, President, Consumer Products & Innovation, 20th Century Fox
- Walk-on Role on General Hospital in Burbank, CA
- Meeting with Chairman & CEO Steve Barnett and COO Michelle Jubelirer at Capitol Music Group in Los Angeles
- Meet Jeremy Parsons and Jess Cagle When you Spend the Day at PEOPLE in NYC
You can bid now at www.charitybuzz.com/glsen